EGPH repeated CTD P3dv5 hotfix1

Hello,

I think I have a problem with EGPH scenery, True Earth GBN and V5, I almost have CTD everytime I go there, sometimes I can take off and I have a CTD right after, sometimes it's on the approach, sometimes I can land and I have CTD while taxiing to the parking. I've tried with different settings, and nothing helped so far. I don't think it's a VRAM issue, it just happened and my VRAM use was 5.3 on 6.7 available ( would be weird that it would jump to the out of memory in a sec, when I had oom, I can see it will happen because the VRAM load is already in the 6.2 at least...), and it even happened with the textures option decreased to 1024 resolution, the vram use was around 3.8 then...

I'm using P3Dv5 with the hotfix one, installed following the instructions I've found on this forum.
On the ultimate crash, I had to reboot my computer manually, since it wasn't even crashing to windows...
This version of P3D is far less stable for me than the first p3dv5, but this is the only airport where this happen almost everytime I go there.

Does anybody have experienced that?

Best

M

18 minutes ago, Liam Carbin said:

Not with Edinburgh but myself and another member have reported a CTD when flying over Goodwood and Brighton scenerys from Orbx. 

is it with P3dv5 hotfix 1 too?
I also have Goodwood and EGKA shoreham, but I didn't went back there since hotfix1 and didn't experienced CTD there with p3dv5 first version...

• Nick Cooper changed the title to EGPH repeated CTD P3dv5 hotfix1

Archived