Terra Flora V1.2 no download?

Hi All,

My first post and unfortunately it's a support query after the reply to my ticket directed me to these forums.

A while ago I purchased Terra Flora from Turbulent Designs for FSX:SE I ended up having to re-install my flightsim software, but when it came to TF, the software said invalid licence. About this time, Turbulent were transferring their products over to Orbx. I followed the migration instructions and my Orbx account shows that TF has been transferred complete with a transaction code etc. and the entry on my account also says that there is no download available.

However, upon accessing Central, there is no entry for TerraFlora, not even to say that a download is unavailable. (Only an entry for SODE shows up on Central and an option to install the free Libraries)

Please could Orbx help resolve the issue? I can supply my Turbulent licence key number if needs be.

Many thanks.

Hello Nick,

I don't believe it does unfortunately, as it appears to me that the thread you linked to is for Version 2 of TF which is P3D only. I am of course after the FSX version of TF. I wonder if that software has been passed on to Orbx and/or can Orbx possibly make that FSX version available or renew?? (not sure if that's the correct word) the licence so the installer works? As I said,  I purchased the product and did have a valid licence key at the time..

Longrangecruise - I don't believe V1 is compatible with P3D, only V2 works with P3D.

Thanks.

Ah... oh well. I shall have to wait and see. Unless perhaps you could flag this further up the chain of Orbx command please?

Like I said in my first post, I followed the advice of the support ticket and that brought me here.

Thank you for trying in the meantime. B)

Archived