Orbx central

hi guys help needed, I have had to do a complete reload inc windows10, so lost the lot ,my trusty FTX as well.   so I have downloaded   central      but being this is a new disc non of my Orbx stuff is there ie all base lc vectitor etc etc how do I go about getting it all back  also on downloading central all I seem to have is sales no real info ,   rgds roly     fss0470476

nick I sent what I thought was the information required but evidently it was not .  my address. all my fss no.s  payment method. approx. date of purchase old and new address. as to site of e mail sent via shop  who keeps e mails for 4 to 5 years my Orbx stuff was purchased that long ago . the link returned to me did not make sence any idea what I should do or just forget and switch to something else I understood it was the no,s that was important roly

i first read the article by richard on transfer this led me to a ticket page i entered my details,sent. returned today link sent me back to were i started.  were do i enter details and what about this e mail

would anyone notify me , that there was any interest in solving my problem i have had nothing from Orbx. a simple way i thought would have been to let me download what is owed after checked oxbx nos, and delete charge,     rgds

richard here as requested.  base fss0469300.purchased approx 19-3-2016.     vector fss0469980 purchased approx22-3-2016      land classfs0469988purchased approx22-3=2016    uk england fss0470476  purchased later cant find date .  also trees i can only find transaction noidis58284007b894f    therewas also southampton but no info and i am no to botherd about that rgds

rolydog

Without the required Proof of Purchase I am unable to Transfer these products for you. The Flight Sim Store were not forthcoming in purchase details with Orbx products purchased at FSS. Hence the requirement of details we need for product Transfers.

Richard

11 hours ago, Richard Lincoln said:

rolydog

Without the required Proof of Purchase I am unable to Transfer these products for you. The Flight Sim Store were not forthcoming in purchase details with Orbx products purchased at FSS. Hence the requirement of details we need for product Transfers.

Richard

so i have lost all i paid for is that correct if so a yes or no will do

if i kept receipts from 4 years ago i would need another house. how else would i be able to give you all my correct item nos and dates purchased.if i had not paid do you keep receipts for 4 years , no you dont . i am sorry Orbx you are not what you say you are/   the word comes to mind pety  you are calling me dishonest                        one word  many thanks to nick

Hello,

I have FlightSim Store e mails going back to 2011 with Hotmail.

I didn't deliberately keep them, Microsoft did it for me.

Could you also have a backup along the same lines?

I only have one house and a few e mails don't take up much space,

not least because they are not even in my house but in Microsoft's warehouse.

Did you use web based e mail when you made the purchases?

If you are still using the same e mail address now, you should be able

to find the original e mails sent to you by the FlightSim Store.

Here is one of mine that I found in the hotmail archive:

The FlightSim Store
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: My order number here
Detailed Invoice: https://www.flightsimstore.com/account_history_info.php?order_id= and here
Date Ordered: Thursday 29 December, 2011

Products
1 x Orbx - FTX: NZ South Island (ORB-067) = AUD$27.45
        Delivery Option Instant Download
Sub-Total: $27.45
Total: $27.45

Billing Address
Nicholas Cooper
My address here

Payment Method
PayPal (Credit Card / Debit)

I think that is what Richard is asking for.

20 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Did you use web based e mail when you made the purchases?

If you are still using the same e mail address now, you should be able

to find the original e mails sent to you by the FlightSim Store.

Here is one of mine that I found in the hotmail archive:

I think that is what Richard is asking for.

Yes, this is exactly what I need as a Minimum. Reading your last comment regarding PayPal, there is no point searching those, it is not the correct Proof of Purchase, and will not be accepted.

Archived