Honolulu Cityscape on V5 errors

With the Orbx Honolulu Cityscape running on P3Dv5 (w/hotfix1) all roads around PHNL are grass, the float plane ramp at PHNL is incorrect as it has a HELO square on it and the HELO square is partially hidden by another ramp object, and there remains (same problem with the P3Dv4 version) a floating building above Diamond Head. Screen captures attached.

PHNL_FloatPlane_Dock.png

PHNL_grass_roadways.png

DiamondHead_floating_bldg.png

Nick, the pics I attached have a mesh (default Orbx) of 19m. There are no other products (except for Orbx entities) installed.  The helipad was also present in the P4Dv4.5 version of Honolulu Cityscape as was the floating building about Diamond Head.

In your photo showing the helipad, please also notice that your ramps leading "down" to the floatplane dock are not "buried" into the hill, mine are.

Note also in your pic, the floatplane dock has 3 "flat" sections, mine are overlapping.

Also note that in your photo, the roadway is not "wavy",, with mine, the roadway and the Orbx road traffic on the roadway looks like a roller coaster. (see attached pic)

In "reality", there is NO helipad on the floatplane dock at PHNL.

I am at a loss as to why this is happening and please feel free to help me pull my head out of the dark place.

PHNL_Floatplane_WavyRoadway.png

P3Dv5World_Config.PNG

Nick, that fixed the "roller coaster road" and the floatplane dock (overlap) and the ramps to the floatplane dock. THANKS!!...Should this mesh setting be a tip for all?

As for the Helipad that is on the floatplane dock, if you pick the right time of day and "airplane traffic density", you will see an F18 / F35 parked on the dock. There should not be a parking

spot configured for the floatplane dock. Maybe you can pass this along to the appropriate development crew for updates in a future release. Simply removing the helipad would be sufficient.

Cheers

P.S. setting the Mesh resolution to 5m also solved the floating building atop Diamond Head (this was also a problem with the latest version of Honolulu Cityscape on P3Dv4.5)

Thank you again.

Archived