Is this a compatibility issue? or just a P3Dv5 oddity?

Hey y'all, I was flying from the Grand Canyon to KLAS (FlyTampa Las Vegas) and ran into something odd in the desert.

I'm not sure if this is a compatibility issue with the FlyTampa scenery or not, I'm pretty well outside the city, near Boulder City, it was just after dusk and becoming night and I ran into what looks like water, or a shiny surface (you can even see sky reflections in it), but it it's seems to be over some houses or the outskirts of a neighborhood.

If anyone has this scenery combo with Orbx, Global, NA LC, Southern Cali, have you seen anything like this? I don't remember this being here in P3Dv4.

And if it is some sort of clash with the FT Vegas scenery and Orbx is there anything that can be turned off maybe to get rid of it?

thanks

Lat:N36° 1.38' Lon:W114° 55.56'

NOTE: I guess I could just not look down when I fly over this area...but for some reason it bothers me as I would hate to run across this over large parts of the area.

2020-5-4_20-33-58-843.jpg

2020-5-4_20-33-46-500.jpg

2020-5-4_20-33-19-604.jpg

2020-5-4_20-33-6-291.jpg

Boulder City.jpg

Roger that, it's less noticeable in the day time.

Just to make sure I checked the Boulder/Hover Dam to make sure it wasn't leaking, it's still up...lol

2020-5-4_23-7-5-80.jpg

Archived