BUG REPORT -

i am having issues with loading x-plane after downloading the Orbx UK all packages I keep getting this error message and X plane shuts down . I re downloaded and verified but still keeps shutting down my X-Plane . I am using X-Plane 11.5 Vulkan version . 
thanks for helping 

amr Guindy 

6854FC66-7636-4325-882A-F9F1F14785C6.jpeg

There is no support for XP beta I'm afraid. If you have an official Release version of XP  like 11.40/41 and have installation problems i would be able to assist you. The problem you are describing is not a product Bug but a request for support and should have been posted in the XP Support section preferably.

The error message you are getting is indicative of a lack of sufficient disk space either relating to your download /temp folder which by default is on the C drive, and/or the drive you want to install to. The amount of free disk space required for downloading and installing is given in the details of the product on the Orbx Direct site.

See this link and ensure you meet ALL the requirements and pay particular attention to the location of your Temp drive.

Archived