Problem installing Orbx libraries

JackG

Good Day fellow Simmers. I am new to Orbx and also the forum, so please bear with me. I hope that someone can assist me, hence I experience a problem with the download of the files. 

I procure Orbx products, i.e Global base pack, Global Vector, Global Building, Global trees and Global Open LC Africa. 

I follow the prompts and download the Orbx Get Central and fully installed with no issues at all. When commencing to download the Global base pack the system automatically directed to first download the Orbx libraries and queuing the orb Global base pack to follow. The download start as normal and manage to download up to 77% when came to standstill. 

Just need to add no break in network connection at all, it just stop and still standing at the 77%  I tried to cancel and redo the download with no success - when I tried to cancel I get a message on screen - ERROR  - Job cant be cancelled please try again later. 

The downloading standing now for almost 3 hours - with no further movement.

Any advice or support will be highly appreciated.

Regards

image.thumb.png.bbf4ebfd68ba3b61e96103c9a49a4c14.pngimage.thumb.png.bbf4ebfd68ba3b61e96103c9a49a4c14.pngimage.thumb.png.b4be90ffdc2292ec7058c859a022c40b.png

image.thumb.png.b4be90ffdc2292ec7058c859a022c40b.pngThanks

Hi, welcome to the forums

Please try this,

"The download queue job cache that Orbx Central will use is found at %temp%/Orbx /job-cache.json. To forcefully clear the download queue upon restart:

Delete the %temp%/Orbx /job-cache.json file.
Completely restart Orbx Central.

Be aware that if you have auto-updates enabled, these will trigger shortly after launching Orbx Central. You may want to disable this in the settings before performing the above."

I would also then go to settings\downloader and clear the temp location.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 8:44 PM, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi, welcome to the forums

Please try this,

"The download queue job cache that Orbx Central will use is found at %temp%/Orbx /job-cache.json. To forcefully clear the download queue upon restart:

Delete the %temp%/Orbx /job-cache.json file.
Completely restart Orbx Central.

Be aware that if you have auto-updates enabled, these will trigger shortly after launching Orbx Central. You may want to disable this in the settings before performing the above."

I would also then go to settings\downloader and clear the temp location.

Doug,

I am having a problem loading Orbx libraries.  For some reason it stops 3/4 of the way through.

WHERE is this %temp%/Orbx/job-cache.json file anyway?  I can't locate it.

Please help.

Stan

stanp46@yahoo.com

3 hours ago, spilok said:

WHERE is this %temp%/Orbx/job-cache.json file anyway?  I can't locate it.

It will be where ever your temp folder is located. 

So, in Orbx Central you can go to settings\downloader and identify where it is located.

Temp Location.PNG

Bonjour,

I have the same problem,, Dowloading Africa star well and at 70% of the job, downloading rate decrease dramatically to a couple of kb/s.

I have try three times yesterday, and once to day, following the recommandation of Doug. Downloading stop at 11,75GB for 11.84, and extraction at 31684 / 32877

So I will try again but it's upsetting me a little.

Why it is so complicated to download à scenery?

Regards

Archived