Water or black tiles take your pick

I have Orbx global base, NA Landclass and Northern California installed.  All of Northern Cali has land for water.  so I resync in Orbx central and water returns but then at KLAS I end up with black tiles.  So I remove texture.cfg and rebuild and black tiles are gone but water is now land in Northern Cali.

If I remove Norther Cali water returns so I can either run NA Landclass or Northern Cali but not both.  Is there anything else I can do?  This is on a clean fully formatted system with just P3dv5.  Orbx runs in a library on another drive.

Sean Green

They are installed outside the P3D folder on another drive.  I played some more with it and if I remove NA Landclass, only running global and Norcal and Pacific Northwest,  sync files all is good but the moment I put in NA Landclass and sync files I end up with black squares basically in desert areas only.

What is weird is I've also reinstalled P3D 4.5 with the Orbx library outside and I see the same thing there also.  NA Landclass causes black squares.  Previous to this I had it all installed iniside the sim with no issues before reformatting.

Should I reinstall all Orbx inside the simualtor?

Archived