Orbx Goodwood Chichester CTD

Bit of a strange one, and it might even be a P3Dv5 issue who knows.

Flying in and around the Goodwood scenery seems to be fine no issue at all. However everytime I have overflown the Airport in a tubeliner at high altitude I get a CTD over GWC (Goodwood)

The only way to avoid the CTD is to either track away from GWC or uninstall the scenery. 

Other info:

I have true earth south installed and Orbx Goodwood Airport. 

I dont seem to be running out of vram either, although I know v5 is plagued with random CTDs at the moment

Just thought I would post if you dont know about it you can't fix it eh :)

I have the same problem though at low level, flying a direct route between Bembridge, Isle of Wight and Goodwood I CTD'd 3 times in a row just at the same place a few minutes after crossing the coast and passing Wittering - the sim pauses, sound breaks up then CTD.

Cheers
Keith

42 minutes ago, k9dog said:

I have the same problem though at low level, flying a direct route between Bembridge, Isle of Wight and Goodwood I CTD'd 3 times in a row just at the same place a few minutes after crossing the coast and passing Wittering - the sim pauses, sound breaks up then CTD.

Cheers
Keith

This is exactly it! Its not quite over GWC but a little off the coast. 

2 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I think that this needs to wait for the promised hotfix to P3D v5.

If it persists after that has been released and applied, please return to this topic.

That is absolutely understandable Nick! 

Bringing this topic up again: 

Installed the hotfix per the instructions. Everything back up and running.

Conducting a test flight flying overhead Goodwood (GWC) is still giving a crash to desktop the error this time is VCRUNTIME140.dll

All true earth regions installed 

Orbx Goodwood 

Orbx Southampton

Uninstalled Orbx Goodwood and tried again and I was able to overfly with no issues

Archived