KSUM issues

Hi guys. I don't know why some vehicles are in the air whether they are moving or not. Some look like they are climbing (especially on the road beside the runway. The parking positions on KSUM are kind of weird as well because when I try to pick a parking spot it doesn't give me the usual options but it only shoes some letters. Maybe it was designed like that, but the issue with the cars, and some aircraft as well is another story. I'm sure is an elevation problem, and I didn't see any option on the configuration utility that could change or fix the problem. I have stopped using many of my addons because, even though I have one of the best computers money can buy, I have uninstalled and reinstalled P3Dv4 3 times due to one issue or another and frankly, I got tire of installing everything again, so I'm only using  the base pack and open LC North America as well as most of the airports and airfields in the US. In truth, it looks really nice like that anyway, so for the time being I'll live it like that. I also installed the trees and buildings as well as Southern Alaska and that is it.

I know I have more issues with other airports I bought, but I will go one by one and get back with you.

Thanks 

1 hour ago, perohijo said:

Hi guys. I don't know why some vehicles are in the air whether they are moving or not. Some look like they are climbing (especially on the road beside the runway. The parking positions on KSUM are kind of weird as well because when I try to pick a parking spot it doesn't give me the usual options but it only shoes some letters. Maybe it was designed like that, but the issue with the cars, and some aircraft as well is another story. I'm sure is an elevation problem, and I didn't see any option on the configuration utility that could change or fix the problem. I have stopped using many of my addons because, even though I have one of the best computers money can buy, I have uninstalled and reinstalled P3Dv4 3 times due to one issue or another and frankly, I got tire of installing everything again, so I'm only using  the base pack and open LC North America as well as most of the airports and airfields in the US. In truth, it looks really nice like that anyway, so for the time being I'll live it like that. I also installed the trees and buildings as well as Southern Alaska and that is it.

I know I have more issues with other airports I bought, but I will go one by one and get back with you.

Thanks 

i got this screenshot while on a flight between KSUM and KMRY. Is north of N59

corrupted files north of N59.png

I have verified the files for KFOT but I have a big problem with the elevation. I do not have any other mesh or region installed other than southern Alaska and open LC North America as well as the Base Pack. There is nothing on the configuration utility to help either.

KFOT 2.png

On 4/26/2018 at 10:40 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Thanks.

I will pin this topic and I ask everyone who may contribute to follow your example.

Iv'e been asking for support for "flying cars on KSUM" but no response.

I am really surprised that this member got so much attention with his problem, and I haven't heard from anybody with my question about traffic in the air on KSUM. I really hope that my simple question  is as important as this gentleman's question.

Sorry my bad. I have fat fingers I guess :)

Yes. I see traffic going up in the sky. As I was mentioned before, I did not wanted to install anything else until I solve the issues with P3DV4, although while I was waiting for a reply I ended up buying P3DV5. I know that I will probably end up with some other issues, wile I wait for MFS, but for now, I hope I can see that most of the addons are compatible now with V5.

I haven't installed P3DV5 yet though. I only installed Northern California yesterday to solve the elevation problem with another airport, so I don't think the traffic issue will be solved by that correct?

Archived