Blocked Installation

Operating system:  WIN10

Simulator:  P3dv4.5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

I had a problem with the installation of EGJA. First it gave a hint that a path could not be found. This hint caused at every SimStart that the Sim could not be opened at first.
I tried to solve the problem by reinstalling EGJA. EGJA was displayed in the queue, but it got stuck there. A following installation of EDBH lined up behind EGJA in the queue and both are hanging there now unchanged for weeks.
Unfortunately, I migrated chaseplane to Orbx without knowing that it would be queued up as well and would no longer be usable for me.

In this XP-Support Forum under " FTX-Central Version 4.0.6 By Bertsche07, #12" the same problem of Blocked Installation was described.

I hope very urgently for a solution of the problem, the blockade of chaseplane is a very serious usage restriction.

Can you help? Is it possible to cancel the blocked EGJA-installatin?

egja1.jpg

egja2.jpg

central.log

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @kiliflyer,

Can stop Orbx Central completely, remove the %temp%/Orbx/job-cache.json file and relaunch and try again to see if the issue persists?

Can you also provide a screenshot of your Downloader settings page in Orbx Central?

Hi, Nick, there was no P3D cause. The problem was clearly Orbx. After update to Central 4.1.7 ("stopped download queue ..." ?) the blockade was removed and I could finish the scenery installations and the migration chase plans without problems.

Hi Josh, thank's for your inquiry, fortunately problem resolved.

Archived