FsMovMapServer2 !

mikee

Hello guys ,

I have a small program called FsMovMapServer2 installed into my computer and into my Android Tablet  !

I use it whenever I fly , it is very easy and I like it a lot , without it many times I have No idea where I am flying !

Today and all of a sudden it Stopped working and I keep on getting a message that :    Unfortunately , FsMovMap2 Pro has Stopped .

I Uninstalled and Reinstalled the Application from my Android Tablet and also from my Computer , but Unfortunately nothing happens !

The Application is Not Working :(

Any idea what might caused the issue ?

Any help will be appreciated .

Thank you ,

Mike

Hi Mike,

I have a similar problem. I am currently reloading all my FS stuff onto a new PC, this is the only program so far that I cannot get to work. Everything is OK on the PC but the android device can't connect, keeps asking if the server is running.

Regards

Stan 

41 minutes ago, stanhoward said:

Hi Mike,

I have a similar problem. I am currently reloading all my FS stuff onto a new PC, this is the only program so far that I cannot get to work. Everything is OK on the PC but the android device can't connect, keeps asking if the server is running.

Regards

Stan 

Hello Stan ,

I had a very similar issue , and a fixed it by Disabling my Windows Defender !!

The issue that I am experiencing today is a different one , the application tries to start but I get the message that it has stopped  :angry:

Mike

1 hour ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi

This not an Orbx product, so this is the appropriate location.

Thank you very much Doug !

( Could you please delete the post from Prepar3DV4 Support forums ) .

Hello ,

You can mark my issue as solved !

Most probably the issue was caused by my Internet Connection ( Not Sure … ) and there was also a change in the IP Address of the application !

Everything is working perfect now :)

Mike

Archived