X-Plane Libraries and Re-install

Hello

Until recently I had X-Plane 11 installed on a separate SSD which recently went kaput, so is in the process of being replaced. I also had a variety of True Earth sceneries installed and working using Orbx Central to a separate Orbx library on different drive, which is still intact and I have not deleted.

My intention will be to re-install X-Plane from scratch on the SSD replacement, but my question is will I need to re-install the True-Earth sceneries, or will these just be seen again by Central and X-Plane?

Thanks in advance.

Luke

2 hours ago, luke0101 said:

Hello

Until recently I had X-Plane 11 installed on a separate SSD which recently went kaput, so is in the process of being replaced. I also had a variety of True Earth sceneries installed and working using Orbx Central to a separate Orbx library on different drive, which is still intact and I have not deleted.

My intention will be to re-install X-Plane from scratch on the SSD replacement, but my question is will I need to re-install the True-Earth sceneries, or will these just be seen again by Central and X-Plane?

Thanks in advance.

Luke

You shouldn't have to reinstall, but you will need i think to point tthe library to your new XP installation.

I will ask @Nick Cooper to elaborate on the best option

Archived