error uploading Orbx TE

majorbyte

hello, during my new installation of Orbx te into xp11 i have a message that file 11858 failed to upload, then after i tried to verify the installation i got another message saying could not locate

1. custom scenery/orbx_c_gb_ ......... a910xf8e0x17.ter

2. custom scenery/orbx_c_gb............a910xf8e0x17.dds

any ideas?

IMG20200421183342.jpg

An incomplete installation of the TEGB South due to lack of free space either on the drive you are downloading onto or the drive you are wanting to install onto if that is a different disk drive. If it is the same disk drive then you also probably do not have enough free space.

Please read this link and ensure that you meet ALL the requirements or make the suggested adjustments necessary.

i have 900gb of free space, so thats not the issue, should i try re-installing it again? on the option page in central it says install to xp11 folder or library, last time i tried the xp11 option, should i yry the library option instead? my xp11 in within 'steam'

8 hours ago, majorbyte said:

i have 900gb of free space, so thats not the issue, should i try re-installing it again? on the option page in central it says install to xp11 folder or library, last time i tried the xp11 option, should i yry the library option instead? my xp11 in within 'steam'

Where is your Temp folder that will house your download? By default it is in C drive. What free space do you have on your C drive if your Temp folder is on that drive?

Before you do anything else please confirm/answer the points I raised above. Thanks

Archived