Having some problems with P3Dv5 on Orbx Scenery installation. Installed and uninstalled P3Dv5 about 4 times already. So I gave up for now and uninstalled the P3Dv5 completely and went back to Prepar3Dv4 until things get corrected. Kind of upset that there's another $59.00 spent on P3Dv5 and I can't even use it with Orbx. And I have a lot of Orbx scenery. Anyone know if Orbx is working with Lockheed Martin to get both programs working in harmony? I like the Orbx and Prepar3Dv5 and would love to get them installed and working properly. Thanks Walt..... "Happy Flying"

Hello,

as you have not said what you did to achieve the result that you did and that you have given up,

it seems that advice is not necessary.

However, the process is:

1. Install P3D v5 and run it once.

2. Opt in to the Orbx Fastlane, to obtain the latest version of Orbx Central

3. Run Orbx central, select P3D v5 from the drop down menu

4. Install your rpoducts.

Thanks Nick, Not giving up. I reinstalled P3Dv5. Reinstalled all my Orbx scenery. But I do keep getting the error "Some errors were detected whilst installing Orbx Libraries. 1 file failed to extract. I also noticed that with OG39 Longview ranch, the Building, Horse, People scenery is missing. And with KSNC (Chester Airport) that is big problem as the addon is above scenery below it and not even enough room to take off from, you go down a cliff. I do appreciate you trying to help me though. Thank You, Walt

Nick there is one more think that might be apart of my problem, With Prepar3dV5 I get the message" Prepar3D has detected non-sequentiual layer ordering within the scenery library list. Would you like Prepar3d to attempt to repair this issue. I select Yes yet the error still returne.

Archived