strange road textures

demaz

I am experiencing wierd road textures around cbd built up areas. The large freeways appear as wide grassy strips with no road surface or very faint grey strips. If I uncheck the roads box in my scenery library the roads return to normal. I am running ATX active sky and ATX graphics on my machine and have texture resolution set at 7cm. I run AMD athlon 64x2,2 gig mem, nvidia 7950gt.I have FSX SP1 installed. Any ideas........cheers  Dennis

I had the same problem for a short time, all I did to fix it was exit out of FSX turn on my FTX switcher, turn off FTX reload FSX, Closed it down then swittched FTX back on reloaded FSX and hey presto everything was back to normal.  Not saying it works for everyone, but it worked for me.

cheers

AC

Dennis, I removed your "Strange Road Textures 2" topic because it's a repeat of this one. Making multiple posts regarding the same issue, and in particular when another user has already broached the same subject, is not going to help you resolve the issue any faster.

There may be many reasons why you are getting blurry roads, and you need to work with the support team to resolve the issue rather than spam the same question on the forums ok?

Some screenshots would assist us and also, please include your order number in your signature.

Archived