No Cal download

DTH

I bought True earth No CA HD a few days ago.  I have uninstalled it once and verified the download twice.  Most of my errors were fixed.  I also updated and varied myX-plane main file and the Scenery file.  Now I just have this error.  I do have the green circle and check mark b the name of the file.  The verified small check mark on the left is green.  Not sure what to do next.  If i click on understood it kicks me out of the software.

x plane.PNG

Your installation is not complete probably due to lack of free space on your disk.

Please read the link and confirm you meet ALL the requirements especially regarding free space on the disk you are downloading onto which holds your Temp folder, and the disk you are wanting to install the addon on to.

TE NorCal requires 300Gb of free space prior to installation and an absolute minimum of 250GB free space on the disk you are installing on to.By default your Temp folder is located on your C drive so unless you have 300GB plus at least another 10% to allow the proper function of the disk, you need to move your Temp folder to a disk with much more free space on it. Once the addon is installed then some free space will be restored automatically.

How to do all the things I mention is comprehensively laid out in this link:

Archived