Autogen building group missing its textures

Hi,

I have noticed an aparent missing texture issue in California area. Its on the marked autogen building group as in the example to the north of L52 airport. It always happen when this building group appears in any other place. Its textures are all black. Its not a texture loading time issue. They seem not to load at all in any case or they are missing.

Cheers

L52.jpg

L52_2.jpg

Hi,

I verified all the products in my library and they were checked and marked as OK, but the problem persists. I also got and update on Orbx libs today, but whenever this building set appears it always black. Something seems to be wrong with it.

Cheers

Hi Nick, sorry to bump the topic but I reinstalled all products and verified them and the problem is still there and at everyplace this set of buildings appears in any other places of the scenery. It´s a failure on the textures for sure. Please note it down if you don´t mind. I don´t use any other scenery addons except yours.

Cheers

Hello,

I think it is these.

Hello.

Autogen textures are, I think, to be found in the main texture folder.

If you have installed to an Orbx Central Library, then the texture folder should be in there.

I don't remember verifying files for SCA though.

image.jpeg

I have reinstalled the Orbxlibs again but still same thing. In my Orbx library I don´t have any texture folder, just the folders for the products. I just have the Autogen and Texture folders in the P3D folder. Content error report does not say anything either. I have no clue at all of the source for this problem. As I said I had reinstalled all the products in a new fresh install, verified and today I even reinstalled again the Orbxlibs...

Cheers

Ok... I solved. What I did was to remove and reinstall:

1. Buildings HD

2. Northern California

3. Southern Calinornia

Please note that prior to that the verification process on those three scenery ítems did not solve the issue. They all were marked as OK. Only reinstalling solved it.

Now BuildingsHD is on the last entry in the addons list (it was the last I installed) but remains in the lowest position in the scenery.cfg entry, so it should be fine there. Could this be related to the game addon loading process (priorities)? In the original installation process I installed all addons in alphabetic order, as they appear in the list of My Products inside Orbx Central (therefore Buildings was one of the first entries that were added to the addons list). But In P3Dv4 I also did it like that and I never suffered this issue.

Note: I have not manually changed the addons or scenery order in any case, nor in the original installation nor after reinstallation. 

Cheers

Archived