Northern California and Central Rockies Black Squares

Testing for two days now. I have Global, North America LC, HD Buildings, Trees, N California, S California, N Rockies, Central Rockies and Pacific NW purchased. After very careful installation all work perfectly in P3D v5 except Northern California and Central Rockies. Using the scenery library to check with Northern California and Central Rockies checked, I see black squares that appear to be night textures scattered around. There are also areas in the distance that appears as water. When N Cal and Central Rockies are unchecked all looks great. I have multiple airfields purchase. All work perfectly. Looking at Orbx Central all these airfields are in the compatible list.

Looking for a way to get Northern California and C Rockies to work. I have verified both. I have done multiple installs. Any one ideas?

Northern California Image.jpg

Thanks Nick, I had done the fix for block in Global Base and LC earlier. I have renamed lclookup.bgl to lclookup.bgl.off. I am in the process now of verifying both Northern California and Central Rockies. Back with the results when finished. Appreciate the help.

I have finished the verifying of both Northern California and Central Rockies. I didn't check the Base lclookup.bgl.off file to see if it was reproduced by the verify procedure. It was not and I get a CTD when opening P3D v5. Idea?

Changed the lclookup.bgl.off back to lclookup.bgl. P3D v5 opens normally but as expected the problem is still there. I will try to uninstall both Northern Cal and Central Rockies. I will again change the lclookup.bgl to lclookup.bgl.off.  I will then reinstall both Northern California and Central Rockies. Hopefully doing that will regenerate the lclookup.bgl file. Back when done.

Nick that file works perfectly. I have checked my airfields in Northern California. Now to check those in Central Rockies. I expect this has solved my problem.

Thanks very much for the quick and fine support. Very much appreciated.

Finished the testing of Central Rockies following Nick's lclookup.bgl file being installed. Works perfectly. All the black squares have disappeared. Thanks.

Archived