Patchy Blocks In Scenery (Nightime textures during day)

Hello,

I seem to be having the same issue that several other users are experiencing. In the interest of not hijacking someone else's thread, I thought I would post my own. I have tried ALL of the suggestions/stickies and I am at my wits end. I think I am one button press away from a reformat. I have had this issue for quite some time and it will not go away.

I have tried installing in libraries, I have uninstalled (and deleted the files left behind) and reinstalled directly in the P3D folder. No luck. I have resynced, rewritten cfg files, verified. Nothing.

I have tried the sticky that was posted in this forum (to a tee) and no luck. Is there anything else I can do (short of uninstalling my entire sim, addons, and scenery and starting over again?)

Any insight or help from this awesome community would be appreciated.

Prepar3D_oqqqCFUB1u.thumb.jpg.97fc964368a60592ab9b1304e7ce6e4f.jpgPrepar3D_MRZGdBhGHh.thumb.jpg.c6b12f87c9b52ef86bb922d38f4698a3.jpg

Prepar3D_XeXGGBJObZ.jpg

Hello,

your screen shot looks exactly like the screen shot in the "sticky" topic that you say you have already followed to a tee.

There is only one other step to take and that would be to completely uninstall and reinstall Global Base and open LC.

The "sticky" topic, if applied correctly, effectively refreshes everything involved in displaying Orbx scenery.

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

your screen shot looks exactly like the screen shot in the "sticky" topic that you say you have already followed to a tee.

There is only one other step to take and that would be to completely uninstall and reinstall Global Base and open LC.

The "sticky" topic, if applied correctly, effectively refreshes everything involved in displaying Orbx scenery.

Ran through the 'sticky' steps again and it didn't do it. However, a complete uninstall and reinstall this morning seems to have done the trick. Perhaps when I uninstalled before, I didn't delete all of the files that were left behind. Thank you for your attention and help!

• 1 month later...

Archived