NA Southern Alaska & others will not install

Hello all,

I'm running Central v4.1.6 and having issues getting NA Southern Alaska to install.  I've had no issues installing anything else I've tried.  Anytime I try to install that I get the attached error message.  I'm using the install in simulator option just like I did for the other Orbx products I installed.  Please note that I do not have any other version of P3D install other than v5.

EDIT:

The following airports have the same issue as Alaska.

2S1
CEJ4

CEN4

KBUS

KCMW

KHQM

USDT

Yosemite National Park

Thanks,

Keith

Screenshot_6.png

It also happened to me yesterday with Alaska and some airports I can´t remember, sorry. After my pending installs finished I closed Central and launched again. Then everthing worked and I could finish installing all addons.

Cheers

6 minutes ago, geloxo said:

It also happened to me yesterday with Alaska and some airports I can´t remember, sorry. After my pending installs finished I closed Central and launched again. Then everthing worked and I could finish installing all addons.

Cheers

Thanks for your feedback.  I tried the same thing last night and today but I'm still getting the error.

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you must first create an Orbx Library before you can install products into it.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for replying. However, I'm not following what your saying.

I had already installed the following yesterday using all the same method.  Wouldn't your software have already created an Orbx Library?

Global BASE pack

Trees HD

openLC North America

NA Central Rockies

NA Northern California

NA Southern California

NA Pacific NW

Orbx Libraries

Thanks,

Keith

I got it fixed.

I deleted that "My Library" location and then recreated it in the exact same location.   After doing that I was able to download the rest of my products.  I have no clue why it stopped working after it had worked fine for several of the products.

Thanks all!

Archived