Counting the days to the next Orbx sale :)

JoeTst2

I own many of the Orbx products for X-Plane and decided to join the "two sim" crowd with the release of P3Dv5.  The only bummer is that the information regarding what would be compatible or not for v5 didn't come out until the most recent sale ended.  I'm eagerly counting the days until the next amazing Orbx sale so I can massively add to my collection on the P3D side of things.

Thanks Orbx for all the amazing work done with the TrueEarth series in X-Plane as well as the many airports that I own.  More business coming soon, but need to delay the purchase for the next sale since I need lots of things for P3D.  If only I had more money to afford the full price.  :)

As they say, patience is a virtue.....I guess.  LOL

23 minutes ago, samoz72 said:

Hi ,Joe. Total newbie here(today) Missed the sale as well:-[ - oh well no birthday present to myself this year.

Just wondering if you( or any other members) know how often Orbx have sales?

Thanks and happy flying

Now and again.  When they feel like it.  But do not despair, there are a few throughout the year.  Be patient, or just buy it anyway, and support the best scenery developer there is!  But if you qualify, apply for the senior discount.

Ken

2 hours ago, samoz72 said:

Hi ,Joe. Total newbie here(today) Missed the sale as well:-[ - oh well no birthday present to myself this year.

Just wondering if you( or any other members) know how often Orbx have sales?

Thanks and happy flying

There is usually the "May Sale" every May, so you probably won't need to wait long!

Got Orbx Central?

Click on the settings icon up in the top RH corner then click "notifications" which is down under the "accounts" section.

In there you will find options to be notified when sales occur and also to subscribe to email marketing. You can also follow Orbx on Facebook. 

Now, that the P3D v5 is finally able to cope with the TrueEarth range of products, I am soooooooo much looking forward to buy them all :-) , whenever we get another sale.

I only have TE GB South currently and I can only say it˙s absolutely insane.

Archived