Error installing KPSP

Hi guys,

Installing all my Orbx compatible products into v5. When trying to install KPSP, it gives me an error

"Error: This product cannot be installed anywhere. You may need to create a library in the Orbx Central settings."

I am installing into the P3D folder as I have always had my setup. I do not want to create any libraries. Any help?

Thanks,

Chris Lezama

Hi

It is mandatory to create at least one library for Orbx ObjectFlow anyway, So, You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else other than a couple of products that will give you no choice such as KPSP, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your other products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

In p3dv4.5 I had KPSP installed in the root directory. In Orbx Central, it gives me an option to install in the root directory then fails when I actually select it. If it is now suddenly not an option to install in the root directory, it should not provide an option to do so.

Chris

Archived