Custom Scenery Mandatory Elements

Phil0671

Hello,

i´ve install "SceneManager" . So iwant to try if other elements was needed to load a single scene (Cardiff for example)

Once on at the "parking" i get this message :

JdkZjEq.png

My customscenery.ini is empty execept Cardiff: SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_EGFF_A_Cardiff/

Also the log file have "problem loading" Cardiff.

Trough Central Orbx before the second try, i´ve run the "check the files" but it still the same .

scenery_packs.ini Log.txt

You will see that i rename folders by 00, 01 etc....). But i´ve done the second test without renaming it and i still have the "issue"

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_EGFF_A_Cardiff/

"0:00:29.297 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'GSE/Baggage_trolley_trio.obj', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_EGFF_A_Cardiff/'.
0:00:29.297 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Orbx_EGFF_A_Cardiff/Earth nav data/+50-010/+51-004.dsf:
0:00:29.297 E/SCN: Unable to locate object: GSE/Baggage_trolley_trio.obj
0:00:29.297 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:00:29.297 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:00:29.297 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Orbx_EGFF_A_Cardiff/
0:00:29.297 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0:00:29.297 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:00:29.297 E/SYS: | (io_dsf.cpp:806)"

So i was asking myself if a mandatory folder was needed ?

I'm afraid I cannot help you. I don't use anything like Scene Manager or X-Organiser etc. What i can tell you though is that EGFF required OrbxLibs. The Custom Scenery will not work with just a single entry of an airport. It would need either more things enabled in the Custom Scenery folder.

I can only support you if you are using Orbx addons in the manner they are designed to be used, For example renaming or adding a numerical prefix to an Orbx folder is not something that I would be able to offer support as it is something you have decided to do. 

Archived