KSAN Duplicate Jetways???

Thank you Nick.  I checked and I do believe my insertion points are correct.  And yes, I do have GSX installed.  It's strange because I don't have this problem with my other Orbx airports.

• 1 month later...

Hi there - I've got this same issue, tried reinstalling the scenery from scratch, tried having GSX eliminate jetways, and I've checked all my insertion points and they're all correct according to the linked post. I'd appreciate any help, this is the only Orbx airport that doesn't work for me as well and I love everything that you all have created!

• 5 months later...

It appears that I may have fixed this, I feel really stupid not thinking of this sooner. I searched in Windows for %ProgramData% to bring up the ProgramData folder, went to 12bPilot -> SODE -> SimObjects and removed my old KSAN file (there was one from another developer), that provided me with Red Xs where the wrong jetways used to be. Then I went back to SODE -> xml and removed another KSAN file from the other developer and it all appears to be working now. I didn't think those files would be there after uninstalling the other developers product, especially because my computer couldn't find any remnants of the old scenery. 

Archived