US Washington

6 hours ago, Tbeine123 said:

Trying to reinstall US Washington and I am getting Connection interrupted retrying after 15gigs now it won't move past this issue.

Try clearing your Temp folder as shown in this pic in the Red box just below the Blue box which is circled. This pic was used for something else but it shows where to find the Clear Temp folder option. Reboot PC and try again.

Capture.thumb.JPG.f50ab991296b80fd1a035b26f54a0424.JPG

Ok I did clear it and the download did happens 20.3 gig which seems a little small, I thought it was 36gig.  The extraction stops and nothing happens.  I can't cancel the install it just says canceling for hours and never does anything else, I stop Orbx Central and restart it and it just kicks off the install again to a drive that I don't want it on.  I changed the temp location and it won't use the new location..  I am trying to install it to a different drive then before and it's not asking where I want it and using the old temp location.  I have completely uninstalled Orbx Central deleted everything from the users\user\appdata\roaming directories and reinstalled logged in to only see it tiring to install on the wrong drive using the wrong temp location

Tony

5 hours ago, Tbeine123 said:

Ok I did clear it and the download did happens 20.3 gig which seems a little small, I thought it was 36gig.  The extraction stops and nothing happens.  I can't cancel the install it just says canceling for hours and never does anything else, I stop Orbx Central and restart it and it just kicks off the install again to a drive that I don't want it on.  I changed the temp location and it won't use the new location..  I am trying to install it to a different drive then before and it's not asking where I want it and using the old temp location.  I have completely uninstalled Orbx Central deleted everything from the users\user\appdata\roaming directories and reinstalled logged in to only see it tiring to install on the wrong drive using the wrong temp location

Tony

Please attach your Orbx Central Log found in Orbx Central/settings/help.

Also attach you XP Log from within your XP installation.

What version of XP are you installing into?

Archived