New Instalation In P3D V4.5 and Orbx Central does not see it

Hello, I have two simulators Xplane 11 and P3D v4.5 and Orbx Central only sees the products of Xplane 11 and I cannot install those of P3D V4.5

I have the latest version of Central v4.1.1 and I have created a library in a folder outside the simulator.

Sorry I forgot, from your main website and entering my products, I click Open in Obrx Central and perfect but when I install it, it does not find the library that I have created for P3D V4.5

I have run P3D V4.5 many times and I have read the Central manual several times, I have the latest version of Central.V4.1.1 and P3D V4.5 

Install again it the P3Dv4 client only, then restart the simulator and shut it down, then I Open Orbx Central and see if it is there and nothing

Could install P3D V4 products. that I have bought in some other way?

I have it installed on a M.2 SSD disk, not on the C / disk by default, I don't know what more information I can give you?

Please, I need your help, thanks and good day.

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator: P3D V4.5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

1.png

2.png

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

central.log

I have the same issue, X Plane is listed but no FSX after a SSD upgrade and reinstall.

I have had the issue before and fixed it but can't remember the fix? 

Thanks in advance

35 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Another possibility is that the registry entries are written into the users account.

This used to be a problem for FTX Central when the user was not the PC administrator.

X Plane 11 uses a different method altogether.

Hi Both

This video helped me even though my system was different i deleted all Orbx references in the Appdata and roaming and reinstalled

Working now but very frustrating issue :)

Just now, JMO said:

Hi Both

This video helped me even though my system was different i deleted all Orbx references in the Appdata and roaming and reinstalled

Working now but very frustrating issue :)

Also video is an old version my issue was with latest Orbx central

Archived