ESKS Night light reflections

Good day dear community. 

I got a question. On your portal in section screenshots on picture 20 you can observe 4 positions where you see light reflections on a wet surface during the night. But directly behind the reflection is the building. So where is the source of those 4 light reflections. I can see 4 lightpoles behind the building. But the building is in between. So there can't be any reflections. Just noticed that. If you count from left to right, then nr. 3 could be real, cause there is a sidewall mounted light. But how about 1 2 and 4. If you see reflections any light should be right behind in line with it. 

Cheers

Pascal

Hey Marcus, i thought about anything like that. So this means, that a building or a wall does let pass lightbeams. Do i understand this correctly.? Cause the reflection in front of the door does not point to any lightsource. This by the way shall not be a blame. I think this is a Prepar3d issue, cause from time to time i see the sun even through a plane. At least the Halos. Its all about physics. The angle a lightbeam hits the surface is the angle it will leave it again. So if there are reflections directly in front of a building, then i get curious how this works?

Lets talk about the reflection on the left. Where is the corresponding light source? And then from the door and the one to the right. 2nd to the right i understand because of the light whatbis mounted at the wall. But the other 3..I hope i made my concern clear. Again. This shall not be seen as a claim or request for corrections. I am just curious, because its not matching real life physics. And of course its Software and not real. 

Screenshot_20200325_173318_com.microsoft.emmx~2.jpg

Hey,

Yeah so we have a few light sources inside the terminal for dynamic lights, it's probably those 4 you are seeing, one of them might be from behind the terminal. The small light sources on the terminal outside wall does not cast any DL, those are just baked lights, so its for sure the ones inside the terminal/behind the terminal.

Cheers,

Marcus

Archived