Floating Houses

GrahamP

I must admit I didn't check that before posting but in this case that does not appear to be so.  I've just been back there to check and they are still up in the air. 

Some of the occupants now have ladders up to their front doors  ;)

With some addons, you need to set the mesh resolution to a higher value to move houses back onto Earth. Anyway, I never got this problem with FTX, so I don't know if the same solution would work here ;).

Aha.  I had the mesh resolution set to 2m, as recommended for PNW with 7S3.  Setting it to 5m does indeed put the houses back on the ground.

I was aware that too coarse a mesh resolution could cause a problem.  I didn't realise until now that it can also work the other way.  Thanks for the education, Just Fly :)

I will need to remember to change back to 2m to keep the chairs on the ground at 7S3 ;)

Aha.  I had the mesh resolution set to 2m, as recommended for PNW with 7S3.  Setting it to 5m does indeed put the houses back on the ground.

I was aware that too coarse a mesh resolution could cause a problem.  I didn't realise until now that it can also work the other way.  Thanks for the education, Just Fly :)

Well, in fact, I was not aware too that it works the other way. It's an education for us both  ;)!

Archived