Castles - Bamburgh

I'm still deciding whether or not Orbx GB is working properly.  Does anyone know if castles are correctly portrayed/rendered throughout central?  I flew over Bamburgh Castle earlier and it was a large rectangular complex which didn't represent a castle.  Holy Island Lindisfarne also has some kind of 'Colossus of Prora' built on it (okay slight exaggeration) and the very famous priory appears to be a shed?

If this is correct then so it be.  If anyone has lovely castles, I've gone wrong somewhere.. :D

1 hour ago, StinkyLongyUk said:

I'm still deciding whether or not Orbx GB is working properly.  Does anyone know if castles are correctly portrayed/rendered throughout central?  I flew over Bamburgh Castle earlier and it was a large rectangular complex which didn't represent a castle.  Holy Island Lindisfarne also has some kind of 'Colossus of Prora' built on it (okay slight exaggeration) and the very famous priory appears to be a shed?

If this is correct then so it be.  If anyone has lovely castles, I've gone wrong somewhere.. :D

I could check if your scenery-packs.ini is correctly layered if you attach it in your reply.

I have looked inside The TEGB Central Custom folder/castles and I don't see it listed there, so maybe it wasn't included.

We could ask @Tony Wroblewski if he could respond if he gets a moment.

Thanks for your reply Jon,

I'm showing things like Sunderland Stadium of Light, Newcastle St James Park, the bridges across the Tyne and the Sage at Gateshead so I'm guessing all is well and they haven't put too much effort into painting the rest of the Northeast :D.

Please find attached mate,

Much appreciated

scenery_packs.ini

Congrats on having a perfect scenery-pack ! 

If I was picky I would suggest that all but the London Landmarks would be placed directly under the TEGB addons as they don't come into play until you are outside of the TEGB addon's areas. London Landmarks of course as you have it, above TEGB as it is required to complete the London area in TEGB South. But that's me being a bit OCD:lol:

Archived