ObjectFlow.dll not working. ObjectFlowUpdater not found

Thanks. Did that and it's saying that Flight Sim has detected a problem with a third-party software Name: Dynamig Object Placement. When I say yes to run it just does not start FSX. 

If I say no(don't run it) it will start FSX but how will I know if Orbx is running or working. How do I activate it in the game?

I'm having the exact same problem and I"m not using the Beta version. I just updated the Orbx library yesterday in the new Orbx Central, and went and checked in the directory as described previously and I have ModuleInstaller.cfg and ObjectFlow.dll either side of the ModuleInstaller.exe. I tried starting FSX SE as an admin (outside of the steam library) and same problem. It either shows that error window and CTD no matter what option I pick, or it shows the splash screen and then the FSX SE screen unpopulated with anything and then it just CTD.

Hello,

if I have understood correctly and your CTD takes place whether or not you let objectflow run,

it seems to indicate that the source of the error lies elsewhere. 

Try deleting the content of the [Trusted] section of your fsx.cfg file and then do not let any of

the modules start.

Archived