Dynamic Object Placement

Flightsim Steam won't load, complained about: ObjectFlow.dll. I do say: runonce. There is no other option available. I bin ask to Uninstall the product. das make no Sense to me. I'm running Windows 10 pro. Had no problem. till the last update. Any Help?Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.0b642c3ea725664d309afe2939a9e004.jpg

Hello,

in my experience, if FSX-SE beta is being run, the objectflow module generates the run once message and if run once is selected, FSX-SE crashes.

1.jpg

Of course if Don't run is selected, FSX-SE runs as normal but objectflow is not working.

If opted out of all betas,

3.jpg

the message in your screenshot appears instead

2.jpg

and if Yes is selected, the simulator just runs as normal.

Hello Nick!

I don't have Beta installd, when I do yes-run, the Sim is not loading, once it did load and shot-don within 3 second. I may have other troubles. My scenery from Orbx was a Direct down load and automatic install. Question: Can I save those sceneries for a reinstall? Thank you for your help. Herb

5 hours ago, Herbie said:

If I click No, it load-up and quit very fast. look's like new install. I don't see any ORBS Scenery .exe for reinstall. Except PacificN.W.and Rocky Mountains. Herb

Hello Nick!

I was able to do a repair, this was a new install to an empty SSD Drive F:\ i directed the install right to mine F:\drive. Sure it did not see the scenery from Orbx, But I run it once without. Afterwards I copied the Orbx folder(from my C:\-drive) to the new location and it worked out very nice. At the very first start, it did ask me about the Dynamic Object Placement, I answered Yes, only once. toy.toy--I will stay away from the Beta program. Would like to hear from you a short answer :) Keep care and stay Healthy. Greetings from Canada. Herb

Archived