Dundee static aircraft

Short questions. First, why is there no option to turn static aircraft off in the Dundee install like there is for most other Orbx airports? Secondly. How do I go about to removing them all, what BGL can I deactivate? I use AI traffic and have no intreset what so ever in static Aircraft filling up all the parking spots.

One of the reasons I got the Dundee Airport in the first place was to get rid of the static planes from the default True Earth version of Dundee, an Airport that I actually think is good enough if it wasnt for those static planes. So please let me know.

Thanks    

Thanks Nick, I will give it a try! 

I also notice that with the install of Dundee the default TE GB North Dundee Airport afx, object and CVX files are not automtically deactivated like they normally are when you install a Orbx addon for the same location where ther is already True Earth coverage (like Edinburgh, Sumburgh airports). That said, I dont know what (if any) consequence this will have. Just saying :)      

It did the trick, no more static aircraft :) 

I did a few T&Gs at Dundee, great little airport. My only feedback would be the 3D grass,, or lack of it rather other than small pathes here and there of a very light green color looks a bit strange. If ever a patch please add more, especially at and around the GA terminal that in fact is actually a grass parking area.

Archived