Restoring Orbx Scenery

I just had to delete the "client" and reinstall it in P3D.  I no longer have Orbx scenery in P3D.  I did this once before but didn't have this problem.  Do I need to do a complete reinstall of all my Orbx scenery or is there a work around?  Thanks for the help.

Hello Roger,

Following Poppets excellent tutorial on all things P3D, this is the advice she gives after a Client update.

3) Actions to take after you update the Client

These actions are recommended but not required 

Delete the Prepar3D.cfg file and the Shaders folder after you update with the Client

Note: This file and folder will generated again when you launch Prepar3D

These actions will not effect your 3rd Party Software (Add On's),   You will need to readjust your graphic and scenery settings to your preference again via Prepar3D > Options after you delete the Prepar3D.cfg file 

Right click and delete the Prepar3D.cfg file and the Shaders folder,  These will generate again when you launch Prepar3D.

14 minutes ago, Smudger said:

Hello Roger,

Following Poppets excellent tutorial on all things P3D, this is the advice she gives after a Client update.

3) Actions to take after you update the Client

These actions are recommended but not required 

Delete the Prepar3D.cfg file and the Shaders folder after you update with the Client

Note: This file and folder will generated again when you launch Prepar3D

These actions will not effect your 3rd Party Software (Add On's),   You will need to readjust your graphic and scenery settings to your preference again via Prepar3D > Options after you delete the Prepar3D.cfg file 

Right click and delete the Prepar3D.cfg file and the Shaders folder,  These will generate again when you launch Prepar3D.

Thank you sir.

Archived