True Earth GB South & UK2000

Hi,

Apologies if this is been added to the forum wrong, my first time on here. 

I brought Orbx TrueEarth GB South 2 days ago which works fine, however it seems to have thrown my UK2000 airports out and they no longer load up. Is there a way to get them to work alongside the GB South?

Thanks

Hello,

welcome to the froums.

When you installed TEGB South, you added another addon airport to most, if not all of the locations where you already had an addon UK 2000 airport.

You can start by placing all your UK 2000 scenery library entries above all the TEGB South entries in your scenery library.

If that does not fully work, then you will need to remove the TEGB airports.

This can be done by searching for their ICAO codes in Orbx\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_!GBSII_05_SCENERY\scenery and removing those that coincide with your UK 2000 products.

I would agree with Nick's comments. I have removed the relevant TrueEarth GB South airports on my PC, and the UK2000 Xtreme airports all work fine. Even better, some kind soul on the UK2000 forum has created a series of batch files that automatically adds the missing autogen files surrounding all of the Xtreme airports, and also the UK2000 VFR Airfields if you still use those. Look for Reply #27, and the attached file "TEGB_UK2000_autogen.zip".....

http://www.uk2000scenery.org/forum/index.php?topic=9895.15

Archived