5e36f37e20003 error message and crash

I purchased the PNW and Southern Alaska packages and upon launching my sim I initially get the Do you want to run this software SODE message, as soon as I click yes, every single time, this error immediately pops up afterwards. I have uninstalled, verified that direct x 10 was not selected, reinstalled and had the same issue. Freeware and demo packages work damn near flawlessly, yet when it comes to the packages I paid for, I can't use them. When I Elect not to run this software, I end up with patches of ocean on mountain ranges, and randomly placed in areas where there is no water. 

Hello,

welcome to the Orbx forums.

This reads very much like a problem with SODE.

If you are using the beta version of FSX-SE, that might be the cause.

Try without that and if the problem persists, try unregistering SODE

in your SODE Platform Manager.

SODE has nothing to do with the problem that you are having with your scenery.

To address that, please first apply the terrain.cfg fix and verify files for each of your products,

including the Orbx Libraries.

Hello Nick,

Thank you for the reply with suggested fixes. I went back to the original off the beta, and went in and verified all the files, and applied the terrain cfg fix to my central  and still had the dynamig object placement error come up after the SODE load prompt. I tried flying around and still get the patchy ocean in mountain ranges. also many of the glaciers and points of interest in the different areas are still showing the stock scenery as well. so after this I went in, uninstalled all of my purchased scenery, tried unregistering the SODE, reinstalled all the scenery, and then attempted to load the sim again, this time I was not prompted by the SODE, but still had the dynamig object error come up. I attempted to load a random free flight from Juneau, Whitehorse, Portland, Seattle, and fire island and still no luck. 

Hello,

sorry, I did not recognise the "5e36f37e20003" error message in your title as the

"dynamig object placement error" reported in your last post.

This is not an error message at all, but FSX asking you for permission to run

Orbx objectflow and unless you are using the beta version of FSX Steam Edition,

clicking on Yes will make the message go away.

If you are using the FSX-SE beta version, I would advise that you return to the working version.

The 5e36.... part of my message was just my transaction ID # since it stated it was a requirement to obtain support for purchased products. And every time I have clicked yes on that dynamig object placement message, the sim crashes and I have to re-start it. Is it safe to say at this point that Orbx scenery just does not work with my system? ( aside from the awesome working freeware and demos)? This is kind of a bummer, more than $45 worth of scenery that I can't see or use, since it is BOTH Pacific Northwest and Southern Alaska scenery packages that won't display. and I am NOT using beta, I switched off of it yesterday as part of the original fix that you first sent me. 

Hello,

the objectflow module works with every version of FSX except the beta version of FSX-SE that is presently available.

You can even disable objectflow using the moduleinstaller.exe  in Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_OrbxLIBS\Scenery and

then you will not be asked to allow it to run again.

If you are only using the PNW and SAK regions, you will see no difference in PNW and almost none in SAK.

Neither of those regions will work at all unless the Orbx Libraries are also installed.

Yes I am aware that I need Orbx libraries installed. I have central and the xml tools, and SODE installed and have verified files, tried again, had no luck, uninstalled EVERYTHING per the recommendation of secret sphere and have spent the entire morning adding all of my 36 payware downloads back into FSXSE, and still..... Orbx products I paid for--- Don't function or improperly display scenery, Airports that are FREE or your guys' demos like Tasmania and Iceland, work just fine. why is that? I won' be purchasing anymore scenery packs from Orbx. This has been the biggest headache and waste of $45 USD I have encountered so far in flight simulation. I will stick to Megascenery. 

Archived