Port Lincoln Installed?

Bluemarlin

Hi Everyone

I installed this afternoon Port Lincoln through the new Orbx Central however it looks very much like the AU2 version of the airport and there appears to be no sign of it in the scenery library. 

I asked for it to be installed in the P3D folder when asked and I verified the files in Orbx Central yet no sign of it anywhere.  Can anyone help me please?

Try ticking it.

This is a problem I have also had.

This is the error

2020-02-24T12:19:22.325Z [INFO] [Saturn] - System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\User\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Flightbeam - KDEN\add-on.ocbackup'.
2020-02-24T12:19:22.325Z [INFO] [Saturn] - File name: 'C:\Users\User\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Flightbeam - KDEN\add-on.ocbackup'
2020-02-24T12:19:22.325Z [INFO] [Saturn] -    at Saturn.Jobs.SyncSimulator.SyncSimulatorJobRunner.SyncESP()
2020-02-24T12:19:22.325Z [INFO] [Saturn] -    at Saturn.Jobs.SyncSimulator.SyncSimulatorJobRunner.Execute()
2020-02-24T12:19:22.325Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] Synchronizing failed.

I have no idea why it would be looking for that unless there is a corrupt add-ons scenery library entry.

I understand that if the Legacy box is ticked, Orbx Central will ignore add-on files, so it might be worth a try ticking it instead.

Archived