CENTRAL V4.1.0 Backups issue

lorenbar

Hello,

With the new version, installed today, when I want to manually install a scene I own, Central opens a window that is empty? On the image on the right, you can see that by opening with the explorer, the backups folder is full! did I miss something ?

Thanks

Laurent

Simulator:  P3D V4

Screenshot:  

1533747958_ORBXBackupsissue.thumb.jpg.e9ab0be4fa7b3d19333806315e4715c8.jpg

Hello,

my guess is that just out of view in your image of your backup files is the next digit and that it is 4.

I believe that the developers have changed the backup file extensions from .c4 to  to .c.zip.

You will probably see them if you select all files, if possible, where it says Central Download.

I will leave it to them to tell you if that is the case and whether or not changing the file extension

could allow you to use them.

Hello Nick,

The extension of my file is .c (no 4). I tried to change the extension of 2 files in .c4 and .c.zip , but trying again with Central, and Nothing…

And… I can't select "all files" , there is no choice possible, it's empty (as you see in the picture)! …

Many Thanks to try to help me.

Laurent

Hi Laurent,

Those files are the ones that Orbx Central automatically backs up, so you do not need to press the 'Advanced Install' button.

First, please go to the Orbx Central settings, Downloader and make sure your backup path is set to E:\Backups ORBX

Once you've checked that, press Install on Netherlands and Central should automatically use those files instead of downloading the content again.

Hello Mitchell, and Nick,

Sorry fot the inconvenience !...

In fact, when I clicked on install, I thought (wrongly) that Central was downloading the file… Except no ! Central load the files in the backup folder well !

Central works wonderfully, it's me who derailed ! :) 

Thanks a lot for your help and thanks for all the great job !

Regards

Laurent 

Archived