Scenery library

Hauer

Can someone please tell me why sometime in the last couple of days the two entries "Orbx Libraries Lookup" & "Orbx Libraries Global" have suddenly appeared at the top of my scenery library?

In the past they were near the bottom of the library and never caused any problems... Since they appeared at the top I am having a massive loss of FPS and stutters all the time!

How/why did they get there? I have made no changes to my setup for a while other than starting Orbx Central to check for updates (none were available) so I'm assuming that this is where the change came from!

6 hours ago, simbro said:

Can someone please tell me why sometime in the last couple of days the two entries "Orbx Libraries Lookup" & "Orbx Libraries Global" have suddenly appeared at the top of my scenery library?

In the past they were near the bottom of the library and never caused any problems... Since they appeared at the top I am having a massive loss of FPS and stutters all the time!

The location of those two entries should have no effect of FPS or cause stutters. The reason they appear on top is as follows (from the Central user guide):

There are some Orbx entries at the bottom and/or at the top of my scenery library.

Some Orbx products when installed into a library have additional scenery entries. These entries have unique layering requirements and therefore you may see the following:

• Orbx Elevation Stubs

• These typically sit near the bottom of the scenery library and are used to achieve correct airport elevation

• Orbx Scenery Global, Orbx Scenery xxxx

• These are files that are usually installed into the P3D\Scenery\* directories when installing directly into the simulator.

• Orbx Libraries Lookup, Orbx Libraries Global, etc.

• Some of the Orbx Libraries entries do not have layering rules and will usually sit at the top of the scenery library. These do not need to be placed in any specific place.

On 2/21/2020 at 4:14 AM, Mitchell Williamson said:

The location of those two entries should have no effect of FPS or cause stutters. The reason they appear on top is as follows (from the Central user guide):

P3DV4AddonOrganizer_dhKV5KlkIq.png.1c7889952cdd1a992589c0859bf3b20a.pngthis is how my elevation sub sits, after I clicked sync sim, is this fine?

Archived