FLORIDA HD Missing terrain file

Patrick James

Hi, I installed Florida HD. The Keys work fine around KEYW. But then I tried to load into Tampa and got a missing file warning and xplane hung. I have more than enough space on my SSD. I verified the files. Nothing came up as incorrect. It still did not load. So I uninstalled, reinstalled and verified again. Same problem. Please help - the scenery looks amazing from what little I could use of it. I have att log file.

Log.txt

What drive is your download on and what free space have you got on it? You need as a minimum about 230GB of free space before the installation takes place, and at least 160GB of frees pace on the drive you are installing it to if it is not the drive you have downloaded to. If it is the download drive that also will have the install on then you will need  over 300Gb of space, of which you will recover over 70Gb when the install is complete and Orbx Central removes the Files from your Temp file where the download would have downloaded to.

As for you scenery_packs.ini, after you have installed TE Florida, attch it for me to correct, as currently it is totally wrongly layered.

Archived