Crash on runway W40 XPlane TE Wash

Prthdbob

Hi. Please use normal font rather than all upper case. In this modern world upper case is considered as shouting.

I will check what I see at W40 and report back. Pleas note that Orbx does not do anything to default airports so it may be that the mesh in TE Washington is affecting W40.

I see no crash inducing bump at W40 as per attached pic.  I took off and landed with no problems. I also have "Runways follow  terrain contours" enabled in the XP General settings option. Please post a pic of this bump that is causing the plane to crash and I will double check. Also name the runway number where this is evident. My pic is from the Runway 5 area. You may have additional mesh installed perhaps?

Capture.thumb.JPG.329a14142c4afca5264f44066a3f12a6.JPG

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Crash on runway W40 XPlane TE Wash

Jon,

I turned off the switch you told me about it went away ("Runways follow  terrain contours").  Turned off Xplane and turned the switch back on and the bump or Elevation Error came back.  added a photo for you... This a fresh install with a few libraries and plugins in place.  As I said before TE Washington is installed...Do you think a TEW uninstall and reinstall may help...? I do understand that TEW does nothing to the generic airfields but just guessing.  

Thanks Kindly

Bobby

Cessna_172SP - 2020-02-16 08.07.01.png

Archived