A2A B-17 Accu-Sim IS AVAILABLE!

HercFan

Very first thoughts after a circuit.

Engines where already started and then after FO told me to increase RPM the engines cut out and he told me so one by one.

I gave control of everything apart from throttle/RPM to the FO.

He tells you everything that happening and reads out height, speed,flaps and gear.

You see the controls he is working move.

The sound set is top grade.

Them engines cut out very easy when on the ground and for the love of me ATM i cannot get them to stay started once i have lost them

Window noise is something worth its weight in gold.

The feel of having a FO is so so very good.

The vibration on all the dails is somthing ive never seen before and the VC detail is much better than the B-17 before the ACCU-sim.

FO calls out if you need to put the heat on to the crew, well at this point it seems he telling you something all the time.

Great news, have been holding out on getting the B17 until A2A accusimmed it. Downloading now.  8)

Here are some tutorial videos that should keep you from having to read the manual: http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=21394&start=0  ;D

Engines where already started and then after FO told me to increase RPM the engines cut out and he told me so one by one.

To avoid that you have to save a flight with a completely shut down 172 or any other simple default aircraft as your default flight.

Them engines cut out very easy when on the ground and for the love of me ATM i cannot get them to stay started once i have lost them

You have to maintain at least 1,000 RPM on idle or the spark plugs will foul up on you. Once they foul up so much that the engine stops they need to be cleaned/replaced (-> overhaul).

Just did another circuit and the FO told me i had done a great landing lol.

Thanks Patrick for the link.

I think this is going to be something very special, after only 2 flights its a new amazing immersion far better than FSCrew in MD-11

Exactly Dave. I wrote about this awhile ago.

Of my FS memory serves me right (going back to late 80's) this is the first time we have a REAL, INTERACTIVE, INTELLIGENT FO built in the sim (not counting the great step forward that FS2Crew was).

I waited for so long for this. To be able to have a realistic flight experience in a what is supposed to be a multi-crew thing. Me and that darn ''reality'' bug!

Exactly Dave. I wrote about this awhile ago.

Of my FS memory serves me right (going back to late 80's) this is the first time we have a REAL, INTERACTIVE, INTELLIGENT FO built in the sim (not counting the great step forward that FS2Crew was).

I waited for so long for this. To be able to have a realistic flight experience in a what is supposed to be a multi-crew thing. Me and that darn ''reality'' bug!

Just did a cold and dark start start up and flight, useing SHIFT+2/SHIFT+3 windows. Like you say "realistic flight experience in a what is supposed to be a multi-crew thing" WoW just WoW.

I cliped a fench taking of and the FO told me after i started to do gear up "we have just blown the gear motor" OMG  ;D ;D ;D

Hi guys,

Silly Q....I have the old B17G (WOP2 version), is this the one I can add the Accusim to? or do I need to purchase the B17 again?

Just wanted to make double sure because last time I bought the WOP2 P47 and then the Accusim not realising I needed the newer WOP3 version of the P47

Only had a relatively quick flight but first impressions are excellent, not even scratched the surface yet but can see me spending quite sometime flying this bird. Accusim all the way!  ;D

You'll be back...........................

Hi guys,

Silly Q....I have the old B17G (WOP2 version), is this the one I can add the Accusim to? or do I need to purchase the B17 again?

Just wanted to make double sure because last time I bought the WOP2 P47 and then the Accusim not realising I needed the newer WOP3 version of the P47

Tim, WOP2 is the verion you need. So just get Accu-sim  ;D

Should I buy this?  I have so many aircraft in the hangar now, the walls have collapsed and they are spilling out onto the ramp.

I tell you what, if Emmsy and Alan2 get it, I will as well.  ;)

Should I buy this?  I have so many aircraft in the hangar now, the walls have collapsed and they are spilling out onto the ramp.

I tell you what, if Emmsy and Alan2 get it, I will as well.  ;)

Dale this product is different to anything I have and like you I have a lot.

Archived