TE Florida and Key West Intl (stand alone)

Orbx Flyer

I want to purchase TE Florida, but before I do, is the Key West Intl (stand alone ) also part of what's included in the Florida Keys, if you purchase the TE Florida product?  As soon as I find this out, I can purchase...either or, or both products.

Post Edit:

I already was answered on another thread.  You do need to purchase the two, to see also what the early adopters are displaying.   

Just a suggestion,  if you do purchase TE-Florida and/or Orbx Key West, you might want to first go through your XP Custom Scenery Folder, and **DELETE** any Florida based scenery,  like Ortho4XP tiles, and any other freeware Key West Intl airports you might have.  You won't need them.  This will free up XP storage space, as they will be totally redundant and not load in with TE-Florida. I'm about to do this, before I run the Central Installer for both products. I have my cup of java...and am gettin' to work!  It's snowing outside, and I need some sun n' warmth on my bones.  I just might go down to the fridge and pour myself a glass of orange juice to really get into the swing of things...LOL!

Cheers,

Archived