Anymore FS2 ports coming or is it terminal?

Mawson

Can anyone from Orbx tell us whether the FS2 scenery experiment has ended?

I love Fs2 but their development is slow and we still don't have a turbine helicopter.

The magnificent ORBX airports are mostly too high for the underpowered r22.

I was hoping Orbx was going to port an Australian airport or three  but it's dead out there in scenery land.

2 hours ago, Mawson said:

Can anyone from Orbx tell us whether the FS2 scenery experiment has ended?

I love Fs2 but their development is slow and we still don't have a turbine helicopter.

The magnificent ORBX airports are mostly too high for the underpowered r22.

I was hoping Orbx was going to port an Australian airport or three  but it's dead out there in scenery land.

You should visit the ipacs website more. France vfr, for instance is just about to release a large scenery area....

I have 12 hours on the Lynx on aerofly and being an R22/44 pilot I find it now the gold standard in helicopter flight dynamics and IMHO is superior to the DCS Huey.

I had been losing interest in Aerofly due to the lack of a turbine helicopter then this amazing model is dropped in.

The modelling is not compromised and is better than payware standard and was written and designed by a real Lynx pilot so I guess this is why its so accurate.

I'll warn you that there is only a cold and dark start option and if you crash you reset cold and dark, so learn the startup checklist and don't crash , woohoo , this is awesome!

Archived