could not locate image file

dvasi

S.O. Windows 10 Home, ORBX Central version 4.0.38.
I installed TrueEarth Great Britain North and the installation ended without errors. Running X-Plane I get the error:

0: 01: 44.438 E / SYS: + ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
0: 01: 44.438 E / SYS: | Error, could not locate image file for terrain
0: 01: 44.438 E / SYS: | Custom Scenery / Orbx_D_GB_North_TrueEarth_Orthos / terrain / 92b0xfe90x17M.ter
0: 01: 44.438 E / SYS: | Custom Scenery / Orbx_D_GB_North_TrueEarth_Orthos / terrain /
0: 01: 44.438 E / SYS: | ../textures/92b0xfe90x17.dds
0: 01: 44.438 E / SYS: | (REN_terrain.cpp: 168)
0: 01: 44.438 E / SYS: + ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

I running ORBX Central again by checking the files and it says that everything is ok;
The 92b0xfe90x17.dds file exists in the Orbx_D_GB_North_TrueEarth_Orthos \ textures folder with size 10.923KB and it looks ok;
the 92b0xfe90x17M.ter file is present in the Orbx_D_GB_North_TrueEarth_Orthos \ terrain folder with size 1KB;
The Orbx_D_GB_North_TrueEarth_Orthos \ terrain folder contains 24388 files;
Orbx_D_GB_North_TrueEarth_Orthos \ textures contains 13586 files.
I attach the Central.log file in case it serves.
What can I do?

central.log

@Nick Cooper Please move this to the Support forum, as it is not a BUG.

Please read the full contents of the link, especially the last part which gives reasons why you may have received the message you are getting. 99.9% of the time it is due to a potential lack of Disk space to perform a complete conversion process of jpg images to dds format images which are twice the size of jpg. 

Archived