Purchased True Earth products not shown in Orbx Central

CeeDee

My True Earth Purchases do not appear in Orbx Central as they have previously. I can only find them on Orbx Direct. This means I cant install from my existing download files and a multi 100GB download Fiasco .This I do not want to do.

Please help sort this out.

This to do with file locations since your new library option for downloads

Hello,

you should be able to see all the Orbx products for X Plane 11, whether your own their licences or not

and regardless of whether they are installed as long as you have:

1. opened Orbx Central for X Plane 11

2. selected all in the Filter drop down menu above your "My products" list.

The filter is always selected to ALL My p3D True Earth Purchases are still shown as before . Only 4 XPlane True Earth Purchases are not shown.All P3D purchases are listed.One oddity I have just noticed is present . The XPlane List includes all the same items as the P3D list.I assume it should only list XPlane compatible items only.

Fired up Central this morning to install Washington SD and all lists were present and correct. No intervention on my part and no explanation for this.

Also I hope the term  newbie refers to this as my first post.I own a considerable number of your products (P3D and XPlane) and have used them regularly since Pacific Northwest and Australia were first released "on DISK" and arrived with the postman.

Regards CeeDee.

Archived