True Earth North issue

I have recently purchased all 3 True Earth GB and Edinburgh airport - transaction IDs  5e15fcea642b6  and  5e160e2574730 

There appears to be an issue where the landscape is not correctly blended in  - see attached screenshot. I have the Prepar3d V4 settings as per the user guide for True Earth

Surely this can't be right for a product that costs so much money ?

I look forward to hearing from you

2020-1-26_12-34-12-727.jpg

Hello,

your screen shot seems to be of one product correctly installed and one not installed.

Without knowing where that is, further advice is not possible, beyond saying that this is

not a feature of a correctly installed and configured set of the three products.

Perhaps you can provide exact coordinates, using those revealed when the Shift and Z keys are pressed.

Hi Nick

You were right - it appears that TEGB North was missing - can't believe i didn't notice it !! I have now installed it and WOW - it looks fantastic !!

I have attached a couple of screenshots - does TEGB North now look as it should do ? I notice that the sea colour on my sim is a much deeper blue than on yours but i guess this is just a setting with my colours somewhere ?

I also want to check that my ORBX files are all in the right place in my scenery library as they seem to be all over the place - i will raise another topic for this

Thanks for your help

2020-1-26_19-12-28-611.jpg

2020-1-26_19-17-8-222.jpg

Archived