YMML V1.5

jacobmulder

:( :( :( :( :(

Have downloaded YMML V1.5 yesterday and yes it is a great improvement over the YMML V1.2, but I still have a problem where the Approach runway list is not shown in the destination Airports, I have got installed FTX AU BLUE SP3, FTX AU GOLD SP3, FTX AY YSCH SP1, & FTX AUSTRALIA SP3, any ideas on how to overcome this problem, don't get me wrong I am extremely happy with the quality of the Orbx FTX programs they are a vast improvement over the FSX scenery.

Regards,

Jacob

Hi there ORBX,

I have the same problem!!!

YMML first version and SP1 version give you many different approaches to YMML (ILS, GPS, RNAV, VOR, NDB etc etc etc)...

But with YMML SP3 and version 1.5 they only give you visual approaches.

This happens on all rwys at YMML.

I have tryed uninstalling, removing, fresh install and just upgrade, but SP3 and v1.5 still only gives you visual approaches / landings.

I also tryed on my test PC, fresh install of XP with SP3, then a new install of FSX, and SP's, then installed YMML v1.5, and again still gave approaches / landings.

Tryed using Default FSX scenery, and WOW, I got all approaches!! (ILS, GPS, RNAV, VOR, NDB etc)...

So I went back to YMML version SP1 and will continue to use that till some sort of fix has been released.

Hope your guys at ORBX can fix this problem as I really do want to use v1.5!!

Cheers

Wombatt! :D

Archived