Reinstall of Globat packs

bigsky10

I was having some problems with some of my scenery in my FSX program. Some of the building which were showing now are not.  I thought of I would reinstall some of the scenery that might correct the problem.   I uninstalled the global base pack and global openLC North America. When I go to reinstall these it shows downloading Status: Scanning. Progress:  file/of files scanned but no time remaining or speed.  Once the file appears to have scanned it goes right into a pause status and remains that way. This happens to either file.   When I go to the Global Range it shows Global base pack Paused at 0% and Global openLC North America not installed.  I thought the server could be down. This appeared to happen when the last updates for Win7 came down.  Not sure if that was the problem or not.

I am using FTX Central v3.3.9.2.  Is there an update to FTX Central?  If anyone has any idea what I am doing wrong or how to get these two file downloaded and install I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the help

Dick

Thanks so much for the quick response.  I was thinking there may be some kind of new installer when you are now producing your great product for a larger number of simulators.  I will  download the new central program and reinstall software using it.

Thanks again.

Dick

Archived