KSBA - Santa Barbara Airport install errror

Golfacce

Jan 23, 11:21 AM AEDT

I purchased KSBA - Santa Barbara airport scenery, but when I attempt to install the file I get an error message that says: "Library path does not exist." The following folders exist in my ORBX master folder in Prepare P3D V4: Config, FTX_AU, FTX_NA, FTX_OLC, Scripts, User Documents. I previously purchased KAVX - Catalina and installed with no problem. I also have installed, Global Range and North America. Please see attachments.
What is the problem? Please help.

Thank you,

Robert Lopez
Golfacce@aol.com

Attachment(s)
Screenshot (17).png
Screenshot (19).png
Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot (21).png

Golfacce

Jan 23, 11:21 AM AEDT

I purchased ORBX KSBA - Santa Barbara airport scenery, but when I attempt to install the file I get an error message that says: "Library path does not exist." Tried Simulator P3D V4 and Library installs and get same error. The following folders exist in my ORBX master folder in Prepare P3D V4: Config, FTX_AU, FTX_NA, FTX_OLC, Scripts, User Documents. I previously purchased KAVX - Catalina and installed with no problem. I also have installed, Global Range and North America. Please see attachments.
What is the problem? Please help.

Thank you,

Robert Lopez
Golfacce@aol.com

Attachment(s)
Screenshot (17).png
Screenshot (19).png
Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot (21).png

Hi

You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow  for Orbx Central, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

Thanks for the response, Doug. But still no go.

As you posted, went to Settings/Libraries and created a new library (see attachments), then attempted the install of KSBA, but still getting the error message.

I've even attempted the manual download and pointed to the library path but ORBX Central can't find it. I hate to start from the beginning of all my installations because so far everything to this point is working fine. What is an alternative?

Thanks, Bob

Screenshot (33).png

Screenshot (35).png

Screenshot (39).png

Screenshot (31).png

Screenshot (26).png

Screenshot (38).png

Hi Doug, 

Thanks for the help... your last two steps got me to 90% resolution. The final step was to install SODE, with that the install of KSBA worked!

GREAT Santa Barbara scenery. Next is Sedona.

Thanks again,

Bob

Golfacce@aol.com

Archived